I have never rented photography gear before, what is the process?
Step one – Select your gear
- Below is the selection of gear available .
- Make your selection and select the dates for your booking.
- follow the prompts through to check out, too place your booking request.
- By submitting an offline order it is NOT a confirmation of your booking, but only a booking request.
Step Two – Confirming your booking
- From your booking request all other information will be communicated directly through our office.
- Client Information and Terms & conditions, document will be provided to be filled out.
- Copy of passport, travel Itinerary and other information may be requested.
- Delivery and collection fees are not included in this quotation, thats step three.
- All Photographic gear is source from a third party service provider.
- So there is a Delivery and collection fees of R1800.00 (or R950.00 for a one way pickup or delivery).
- If your are transferring through Nelspruit or Kruger Mumpalanga International Airport (KMIA), we can arrange that delivery and collection is done there for R350.00.
- So there are options and this will be communicated to you directly.
Step three – Payment and final Confirmation
- Your final invoice and payment methods will be communicated with you directly.
- Booking is confirmed once payment has been made.
**Note: All rentals include partial daily accidental damage waiver. In the case of partial or total damage, loss or theft 20% of the full value or repair value of the item will be liable.
What is a Rental day? or How is the rental cost calculated?
- The actual cost is shown by each of rental products.
- A rental day is the duration of time you are paying to use the gear.
- A rental day starts from the day of your arrival at the location, too the day of your departure from that the location.
- And the cost is calculated by the number of nights in your booking duration.
What is included in my rental?
- The camera
- 2 batteries
- Camera strap
- Battery charger & Cable
- Protective case or bag
** Special Note: lenses and/or memory cards are not included, as part of a camera rental.
- The lens protective case or bag
** Special Note: A camera is not included, as part of a lens rental.
All Other items
- protective case or bag
- Tripods are supplied with as Ball head & (Arca swiss plate or similar lens plate)
- Monopods are supplied with DJ90 head & (Arca swiss plate or similar lens plate)
** Special Note: Flash Gun & flash kits are NOT supplied with batteries